Autosave™ Compact Cover
Autosave™ compact cover for spas and swim spas
The Autosave spa and swim spa cover offers the same safety and energy-saving benefits as a full-size automatic pool cover with a more compact mechanical system. Designed for space-restricted installations, the Autosave safety cover can be used on new and existing spas, swim spas, and small pools.
- The compact motor and mechanism reduce the space required for an automatic cover system
- Can be used for in-ground and above-ground spas, swim spas, and small pools
- Convenient access and security at the touch of a button
The spa cover reduces water and heat evaporation and is convenient for daily use on your spa, swim spa, or small pool. It works particularly well for indoor swim spas to replace the need for expensive dehumidification equipment.
To access your spa, simply turn a key or use your keypad and the Autosave spa cover retracts to reveal inviting water—no need to struggle with any cumbersome covers. When you’re finished using the spa, you can cover it just as easily.
Customize your spa cover
Your Autosave safety cover system is made especially for your spa, swim spa, or small pool. Consult with your Cover-Pools representative to help you choose the system to match your pool, design, and budget. Each custom Autosave spa cover system includes standard or optional components from the following list.
Components and Requirements
Autosave standard components
- Compact anodized mechanism with innovative offset motor for a compact or space-restricted installation
- Waterproof .16hp compact electric motor, 120 volt
- Motor can be placed on the left or right side, with the motor mounted to the side or below the mechanism
- Weatherproof three-wire key switch
- SnapTop™ track with concealed attachment system or Underside™ track
- Glider (no wheels on the deck)
- Choice of mechanism end covers, standard aluminum lid, or bench brackets for custom bench
- Exclusive premium-grade reinforced Quad-core™ vinyl
- Automatic water-removal pump
- UL Listed (Classified Product) – conforms to applicable requirements of ASTM safety standard F1346-91
- Maximum track space of 13 feet
- Maximum track length of 20 feet
- Maximum total area of 200 square feet
- Needs only 8″ on sides from spa edge for installation
Mechanism and motor
The Autosave cover system uses a compact and efficient offset motor to power your spa, swim spa, or small pool cover
Cover-Pools offers eleven standard fabric colors for your spa cover. You can also choose from an extended collection of special-order colors or create your own custom graphic.
Lid, bench, or other mechanism housing
Cover-Pools offers many options to protect and hide the mechanism and keep your spa or swim spa beautiful.
Controls and automation
Cover-Pools offers many options for automating your spa water features and the cover.
With Cover-Pools unique component track accessories, the Autosave system can cover free-standing spas and swim spas, whether located in ground or above ground.
Automatic water-removal pump
Automatic water-removal pumps come standard with every new system.